TITLE IX INFORMATION
- It is the policy of Cesar Chavez Academy not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex (including but not limited to sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression), religion, national origin, age, disability, or marital status in its programs or activities that it operates.
- Cesar Chavez Academy is required by Title IX of the Education Amendments Act of 1972, and its implementing regulations, not to discriminate on the basis of sex (including but not limited to sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression). The requirement not to discriminate in its education program or activity extends to admission and employment.
- Any inquiries about the application of Title IX, and its implementing regulations, to Cesar Chavez Academy may be referred to Cesar Chavez Academy's Title IX Coordinator, the Assistant Secretary for the U.S. Department of Education's Office of Civil Rights, or both.
- To file a Title IX report or Formal Complaint with Cesar Chavez Academy, please contact:
- Phone: 517-203-3774
- Address: 2125 University Park Dr., Okemos, MI 48864
- E-mail: TitleIXCoordinator@leonagroup.com
- Title IX Coordinator
- Cesar Chavez Academy's Title IX Policy and Procedures prohibits sexual discrimination, including sexual harassment, and outlines the procedures for reporting incidences of sexual discrimination/harassment, filing a Formal Complaint, and Cesar Chavez Academy's grievance procedure for resolving such reports and complaints. [TITLE IX POLICY]