- “To provide a safe atmosphere of academic excellence that promotes thinkers and problem solvers who work cooperatively with respect in an inclusive environment.”
- For all students to be college or career ready and positive, productive members in a global society.
- The statement supports our foundation, “Si Se Puede – Yes We Can”, which reflects the belief that every student is capable of greatness.
- We believe in meeting the diverse needs of our students by ensuring family involvement, which is key to student success.
- We believe the learning process must encompass engaging, hands-on, multi-sensory activities based on student interest and ability to promote academic excellence and inclusion.
- We believe the community helps build the foundation for success.
- We believe that every child will be prepared to become positive, productive members of the community.