Throughout the school year, students are tested on a variety of skills to determine their abilities in the core content areas. Information from the various tests is utilized to adjust whole group and individual instruction.
Are you ready for that test?
· First, be sure you studied properly. Review work previously covered.
· Get enough sleep the night before the test. Your memory recall will be much better if you’ve had enough rest.
· Listen closely to any instructions. As the teacher hands out the test, be sure you know what’s expected of you.
· Read the test through first. Read all directions carefully.
· Relax. Take short breaks while taking the test. Drink lots of water and body exercises work well to help reenergize the brain.
· Check your work.